Sunday, February 20, 2011

LITERATURE SHAPING OUR FUTURE

          Literature is very important in our lives because reading is a means of gaining cultures and enriching our knowledge in different areas of activity. It can help us have a great imagination and makes thing easier when it comes to make compositions on different themes. It gives us the possibility to speak about science, even if you don’t work in the domain or I can express my opinion about the political aspect because I read something connected to that.

          It also offers me the possibility to enter the world of imagination and gives me the possibility to be another character in the story I read, to judge it from my perspective & to imagine the ending of it. Sometime, I identify myself with the character in the stories I read and give us some clues to solve in my problems & how to react in certain circumstance.

I would like to say that literature is the perfect means to enrich our culture, to express correctly and have rich vocabulary and to be able to interfere in conversation in different fields of interest and to really be considered an erudite person.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to say that literature is the perfect means to enrich our culture, to express correctly and have rich vocabulary and to be able to interfere in conversation in different fields of interest and to really be considered an erudite person.

    ReplyDelete